Work in progress.
The army is found extensively in its homeland, Serendia. Their headquarters are located at Heidel Castle, with a sizable garrison inside Heidel City. They're also positioned in numerous guard camps made to maintain order and peace across the realm.
By order of the Republic of Calpheon the army has a guard camp in Balenos originally made to fend off the bandits of the Neutral Zone, albeit it's nowadays defending against the Imps; and there's a detachment of Serendian soldiers in the western town of Olvia.
- Cliff; Captain. Commander of the Western Guard Camp.
- Armstrong; Unknown. Skill Instructor. Cliff's friend.
- Cruhorn Wyrmsbane; Unknown. Skill Instructor. Cliff's friend.
- Alugren; Captain. Commander of the Central Guard Camp.
- Hervano Tito; Captain. In charge of the Eastern Gateway.
- Xaviero Vitello; Captain. Commander of the Southwestern Gateway. Friend of Cliff.
- Romano Prospero; Guard Commander of the Northwestern Gateway. Friend of Jordine.
- Maul; Captain of the Southern Guard Camp.
- Enrico Mancini; Heidel Guard Commander.
- Ceasar; Glish Guard Commander. Right-hand man of Jordine.
- Anti; Southern Guard Camp Trade Manager.
- Xenians; Central Guard Camp Trade Manager.
Officers according to their knowledge category:
- Ginta; Northwestern Gateway Trade Manager.
- Theonil; Southwestern Gateway Trade Manager.
- Cheremio; Investigator from Heidel.
- Vype Stoner; Siege Cannonballs manufacturer.
Western Guard Camp
- Constant; Unknown. Joined the Serendian Army but hails from Balenos.
- Claus; Unknown. Was part of the Cron Castle rebels with Tachros.
- Miguel Aries
- Francil; Central Guard Camp.
- Messian; Central Guard Camp.
- Partia; Costa Farm Guard.
- Di Lanoa; Northwestern Gateway.
- Ramart; Northwestern Gateway.
- Barios; Glish.
- Piarre; Sentry guard at Glish.
- Kael; Eastern Gateway.
- Berman; Cook at Northern Guard Camp.
- Robey Hone; Orc researcher. Paid by the army.