The world of Black Desert offers a wide variety of religious beliefs. From the more established polytheistic and monotheistic religions to obscure and ancient practices only observed in small, remote societies.
Three gods are currently embraced by the religions of the major nations: Elion, Aal and Sylvia. There seem to exist cults to other minor deities, some being explicitly described as evil. Some, like Kzarka, aren't gods but are powerful enough to be considered as such.
- Elion, worshipped in most of the territories of the Republic of Calpheon: Calpheon, Balenos and Serendia.
- Aal, worshipped in Valencia and Mediah.
- Sylvia, worshipped in Kamasylvia.
- Narc, worshipped by the Manshaums and the Ahib in Kamasylvia and the Arid Lands as the God of Rain. Part of the Kamasylvian mythology.
- Asula, minor deity in Mediah.
- Hadum, God of Darkness.
- Kzarka, Lord of Destruction.
- Skeleton King, considered an evil god in Mediah.
- Agris, formerly worshipped by the people of Balenos.
- Margoria, Goddess of the waves.
- Ancient Snake, guardian spirit of the Nagas.
- Chenga Sherekhan, famous Sherekhan worshipped by the current population of Drieghan.
- Animal and Nature worship done by the tribes of Drieghan.