Dungeons in Black Desert Online are confined (but not instanced) areas of the game world with high level content designed to be played by groups of players or player characters with extremely high AP and DP.
List of dungeons
The current areas or grind spots considered to be dungeons are:
- Aakman Temple: +250 AP recommended. An underground temple inhabited by the Aakman Tribe. Accessed by random portals around the desert.
- Hystria Ruins: +250 AP recommended. Underground ruins full of Ancient Weapons. Accessed by random portals around the desert.
As of November 2018, the following dungeons are only released in Korea and Japan.
- Protty Cavern: +170 AP recommended. Cavern accessed on Weita Island to the southwest of Iliya Island or north of Cron Castle.
- Sycraia Underwater Ruins: +220 AP recommended. An underwater ruined city protected by a barrier to the northwest of Iliya Island. Accessed by one of the three entrances the barrier has. Inhabited by Ancient Weapons.
- Sycraia Abyssal Ruins: +280 AP recommended. A cavern located beneath Sycraia Underwater Ruins. Accessed by a portal unlocked with an item. Also inhabited by Ancient Weapons.