Cartian, also known as the Great Sorceress, was a famous sorceress that lived roughly 300 years ago.
While a lot of her story is shrouded in mystery, it's known she single-handedly banished all the Cyclopes with her scythe when these were close to win a territorial war against mankind.
Shortly before disappearing she sealed the entirety of her destructive power in her scythe. Since nobody could deal with the power of the scythe, Allan Serbin, Cartian's good friend and the chief of Tarif, sealed the scythe again under the Scuffling Letusa.
- It is said that she had lived very long, considerably more so than an average human being. She was called immortal and near-immortal.
- It's said "The one who holds the Cartian's Scythe will gain immortality".
- Whoever tries to channel the power of the forbidden Book of Cartian in this era will utterly destroy both their mind and body.
- The Book of Cartian that people read and study in Tarif are actually copies with the dangerous sections omitted.
- She was called young and beautiful by Allan Serbin.
- Cartian engraved her seal upon a statue in the Wizard's Altar.