|Affiliation||Republic of Calpheon|
|Location on world map:|
The overwhelming magnitude of the great city almost seems designed as a boast to national greatness, and has led many the first time visitor to lose their way.
The city is divided into four major districts. Packed within are the markets, the parliament, the Central Church of Elionism, the Holy College, the Workshops, and more; all with their own specialized purposes.
Guy Seric, king of Calpheon, is assassinated with poison, though officially the cause of death is proclaimed to be the result of an unknown disease. With no heirs or family to ascend to the throne this marks the end of the monarchy.
The city of Calpheon contains various named districts, streets and more.
- Market Street - Northern half of the city.
- Slums - Northwestern quarter of the city.
- Elionian District - Southeastern quarter of the city.
- Noble District - Southwestern quarter of the city.
- Workshop District - Located between Market Street and the Elionian District.
- Merchant Lane - Located between the Noble District and the Elionian District.
- Herman Feresio <Kalis Chairman>
- Elina Leight <Kalis Councilor - Leight Family> (Two locations)
- Enrique Encarotia <Kalis Councilor - Xian Merchant> (Two locations)
- Theophil Batian <Kalis Councilor - Batian Family>
- Dominic Erne <Kalis Councilor - Erne Family>
- Delphad Castillion <Kalis Councilor - Military Representative>
- Giovan Grolin <Kalis Councilor - Civic Representative>
- Elle Belucci <Marketplace Director> (Three locations)
Trade & Imperial
- Lindsiyana Herba <Trade Manager> (Northeast gate)
- Harden <Trade Manager> (North gate)
- Wolfgang <Trade Manager> (South gate)
- Demiel Batian <Imperial Trade>
- Lamiro Iadans <Imperial Delivery>
- Bech <Imperial Crafting Delivery>
- Lieber Rousseau <Imperial Auction House Manager>
- Basquean Ljurik <Bank of Hope Chairman>
- Gabril <Stable Keeper> (Northeast gate)
- Breesman <Stable Keeper> (North gate)
- Dimanthor <Stable Keeper> (Northwest gate)
- Romary <Stable Keeper> (Southeast gate)
- Ashrogue <Stable Keeper> (South gate)
- Scarlet <Guild Stable Keeper> (North gate)
- Renaldus <Skill Instructor> (Northeast gate)
- Von Maren <Skill Instructor> (Northwest gate)
- Psebor <Skill Instructor> (Southeast gate)
- Valks <Trina Knights Master> (Kalis Parliament)
- Fredelles Herba <Tavern Owner>
- Alchem <General Goods Vendor>
- Geranoa <Material Vendor>
- Lylina <Furniture Dealer>
- Ahr <Seed Vendor>
- Bianstimi <Jeweler>
- Lizle Carta <Luxury Vendor>
- Clara Siciliano <Bookseller>
- Ausonio Trevisan <Art Dealer>
- Annabella Belucci <Candlestick Vendor>
- Philiberto LiPonti <Side Table Vendor>
- Alfredo Lombardi <Basket Vendor>
- Giovanni Romano <Carpet Vendor>
- Brandio <Mushroom Artisan>
- Nieves <Herb Vendor>
- Milano Belucci <Imported Fruit Handling>
- Merv <Tailor> (Clothes designs)
- Angela <Workshop Timber Handling>
- Lavientia Batian <High-Quality Spice Handler>
- Kaia Feresio <High-Quality Herb Handler>
- Maryan Pero <Connoisseur>
- Grandus <Armor Vendor> (Market Street)
- Ronatz <Arms Dealer> (Market Street)
- Dobart <Workshop - Armor Master> (Workshop)
- Kanobas <Workshop - Weapon Master> (Workshop)
- Lilvayne <Work Supervisor>
- Bartholomeo <Wharf Manager>
- Leona <Elionian Priest>
Night Vendor & Related
- Rubin <Herald> (Knowledge Vendor)
- Lajee <Old Moon Manager>
- Annolisa Rosie <Calpheon College Librarian> (Knowledge reset)
- Fresio (Pet exchange)
- Geoffrey Erne <Workshop Manager>
- Ario <Fish Vendor>
- Danielle Stimi <Protest Leader>
- Kristina <Widow>
- Luolo Grebe <Gang Leader>
- Seekhunt Volaire <Valkyrie Instructor>
- Vitheons Belucci <Elionian Instructor>
- Alustin <Alchemist>
- Freharau <Alchemist>
- Gorgath <Alchemist>
- Lehard Motenon <High Priest>
- Balker Batian <Apprentice Elionian Priest>
- Michael <Apprentice Priest>
- Nella Encarotia
Notes & Trivia
- The city is inspired by the real life cities of Assisi and Florence in Italy.
- The house system divides the city into the following sections: Market Street, Slums, Workshop District, Merchant Lane, Chapel, Noble Quarter and the various gates where there are houses to buy (north, east and south).